Your Wedding Experience
We have a simple motto: If you’re enjoying yourself on your wedding day, then it will result in better pictures. Therefore, everything we do is centered around ensuring you have a great wedding experience, so you get the best pictures possible.
“Our wedding was a true
labor of love. Lexi and Matt
captured that spirit of
love and joy.”
We’re passionate about what we do, and we firmly believe that wedding photography involves much more than simply showing up and pointing a camera. When done right, it’s an entire process that can span months or even years!
Your wedding experience begins when you first contact us and ends only once you’ve received your finished photographs. Below is what you can look forward to when working with us:
- We’ll take time to get to know you, because it’s important that you’re comfortable working with your photographers. On your wedding, we’ll be spending the entire day with you, and we’ll be there (with big lenses) during some of your most private moments. Whether it’s lunch, dinner, a video chat, or an engagement session, we’ll always recommend a face-to-face meeting beforehand, so you can get to know us.
- Beyond face-to-face meetings, we’ll talk extensively with you and help you plan your day. There’s so much that goes into planning a wedding! For example, how much time do you need for family pictures? When should dinner start? What’s the best time of day for perfect lighting? We’ll work with you to create a timeline and a plan that you can share with your bridal party, family, parents, vendors, or anyone else.
- Because we take a holistic approach, we also help with vendor recommendations. Maybe you need help finding a DJ, or a makeup artist, or a florist. We keep a list of vendors who deliver great experiences for their clients, and we’re happy to share it with you. Again, when you’re enjoying yourself, you’ll get better pictures. It’s much easier to enjoy yourself when you have a great team of vendors working well together. We can help you assemble that team.
- You’ll always get the two of us, because we’re a darn good team ourselves. Even when we photograph small weddings and elopements, we’re both involved in the planning and photographing. We assist each other with ideas, lighting, lugging equipment, you name it. This means you’ll always be working with two seasoned photographers. We’ve seen lots of weddings over the years, and we’ve been where you are now. We bring that experience to every wedding we photograph. To read more about why we always work together, click here.
- On your wedding day, you can expect us to always be upbeat, positive, engaging, and fun. We pride ourselves on our ability to keep things on schedule, and we’ll always treat you, your guests, and your vendors with respect. We’ll never offload our stress onto you, and we’ll do everything we can to reduce your stress and help you have fun.
- After your wedding, we’ll go through all your pictures and select the best ones. You’ll receive edited, digital copies both in high-resolution and web-resolution. You’ll also get a print release, and your photos will be uploaded to a private, online gallery. This gallery can be shared with family and friends, and it can be used to order prints and albums.
- At any point in the process, you’re welcome to contact us with questions. We enjoy getting to know our clients and their families, and we work hard to provide an experience that’s informative, professional, and fun each step of the way.
Small wedding coverage starts at $3,500 and full wedding coverage starts at $4,000. In addition to coverage, we offer a variety of packages that allow you to bundle things like an engagement session, a wedding album, or a photo booth. If you plan to elope, then we’ll develop a quote just for you. Because every wedding is unique, we’d love to learn more about you and your plans. That way we can recommend a level of coverage that’s right for you. Contact us here for a copy of our wedding magazine and for more information.